Senior Systems Developer
CMA House, Truro
Starting at £40,000 depending on skills and experience
31/10/2022 05:00:00 PM
At Cornish Mutual, our culture is at the heart of everything we do, and we are proud of it. This culture is reflected in our employees, Members, and partners alike. We are looking to expand our friendly team to help deliver our forward-thinking Business Strategy, and to make a real difference to our members’ lives, businesses, and their communities.
We have been set the challenge of delivering a raft of exciting new IT projects to drive our mission forward, and we are looking for a proactive and positive Senior Systems Developer to enhance an already productive and dynamic agile team. If you have a positive attitude and a track record of taking ownership and delivering success, then keep reading and get in touch to find out more.
Working as part of a high-performing team who take pride in delivering great work, you will:
- Mentor team members and initiate coaching and learning and development opportunities in line with Cornish Mutual’s values
- Help to orchestrate and drive our projects in order to meet our objectives
- Participate in our Agile sprints, and be a hands-on resource for Development and Project workstreams
- Champion our coding standards and assist in refining and driving process
- Input into the Development roadmap planning, aligning with our Business Strategy
- Interpretation and execution of business objectives and Dev roadmap
- Thorough understanding of industry standard technologies, platforms, and practices
- Experience participating in, and leading, Agile development processes
- Thorough understanding of coding standards (e.g., TDD, SOLID and CLEAN code)
- Systems analysis, design, and development skills
You will be expected to work flexibly over a 35 hour week within the hours of 8am – 8pm.
This position includes a defined contribution to the pension scheme and access to the company’s private medical insurance scheme (after a qualifying period).
If you’re looking for a new challenge, recognise yourself in the description above and would like to join us, click apply now and complete the application form.
If we can support or assist you in any way to take part in our recruitment processes, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.