ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Cornish Mutual Annual General Meeting (AGM), is held every year. Information is sent out to all Members that are eligible to vote and who have opted in to receive details of the meeting, along with details of how to vote. Members are welcome to attend the AGM in person or vote by proxy if they are unable to attend.
This year, we will be holding our Annual General Meeting (AGM) at 5pm on Thursday 30th March 2023 online and at CMA House, Newham Road, Truro, TR1 2SU.
To attend in person or join online please register by emailing email@example.com or call 01872 246474; and an invite to join will then be emailed to you.
The agenda will be as follows and will include an update from the Managing Director on Business Performance:
- To approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 31 March 2022 at 5.00pm via Zoom and at CMA House, Truro
- To receive the Statement of Accounts for the year ended 30 September 2022 and the Report of the Directors and Auditors thereon
- To confirm the Directors’ Remuneration
- To elect Clare Ryder as a Director
- To appoint BDO and to authorise the Directors to fix the Auditors’ Remuneration
Please contact us if you wish to opt-in to receive notice of the AGM and voting information by post.