£21,000 - £25,000 depending on skills and experience
23/10/2023 09:00:00 AM
We are extending the protection we offer our Membership, adding Loss Prevention services to our existing insurance expertise to help our Members build resilience and to future proof their farms and rural businesses.
Reporting to our Loss Prevention Leader, to deliver our key strategic objective of Protecting the Farming Community, you will be passionate about understanding the issues which impact farming and rural communities. You will be able to build rapport with those working and living within the farming sector, showing understanding of and empathy with issues affecting farmers and anyone working within the rural community.
You will contribute to identifying, developing and delivering the services which will help our Membership build resilient businesses in the face of changing demands and constraints; working with appropriate internal and external partners to develop and provide accessible, practical solutions.
- Proven experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales Support Agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Health and Safety experience is advantageous but not necessary as full training will be given; professional study will be expected.
- Farming knowledge is also advantageous but not necessary
- Following up warm leads provided by our sales teams in relation to Health and Safety and Fire Safety services
- Booking appointments with prospects
- Managing Loss Prevention Advisor diaries
- Working with our Marketing team on outbound campaigns in relation to Health and Safety and Fire Safety services
- Administration support for the Loss Prevention team through MS Excel and Quote Generation software
It’s you who makes the difference to our Members; we value all our employees and offer a number of benefits including:
- A 35-hour week, supporting a work life balance
- Private medical insurance, after a qualifying period
- Generous holiday allowance – 24 days plus bank holidays, increasing to 28 days per year with length of service. All employees have the option to ‘buy’ an extra 5 days per year.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Income protection
- Up to 25% discount on Cornish Mutual insurance products
- A paid volunteering day each year to give back to our local communities
- Exclusive discounts on everyday essentials, motoring, travel and experiences through our online benefits programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care contributions
- Social events
- Lovely riverside office location, close to Truro city centre
WHY WORK AT CORNISH MUTUAL?
Founded by a group of farmers in 1903 to provide cost effective insurance to the community, Cornish Mutual is now one of the leading South West insurance providers. As a mutual, we are a Member-owned business, run for the benefit of our Members (customers) - we don’t have shareholders. Our success is down to our people and our Members – both are at the heart of everything we do.
As an employer we offer an enjoyable, open, honest, supportive and collaborative culture that empowers individuals to develop and go the extra mile to deliver the best outcomes.
Our growth plans are ambitious and we are looking for passionate people that can help us continue building relationships, supporting each other and that of our communities.
We take our data privacy responsibilities seriously. Full details of how we’ll handle and store your information can be found in our Candidate Privacy Notice or in print on request.
Please note, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early in light of a large response.