CMA House, Truro
From £22,500 depending on skills and experience
06/03/2023 05:00:00 PM
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic Marketing team. As Marketing Co-ordinator, you will help support the team in all aspects of Marketing, to help reach our Marketing goals and objectives. This will include creating engaging content across all platforms, working closely with internal teams and external agencies to help implement and drive campaigns, assessing and reporting on results.
This is a Monday – Friday position with the occasional weekend to assist with annual events. No previous experience of insurance is required as a full induction will be provided. We support all of our people with ongoing training and development opportunities.
We are looking for a versatile, self-motivated individual with demonstrable Marketing experience and who can:
- Assist in the development, production and implementation of engaging brand awareness and lead generation campaigns – including overseeing both digital and print advertising
- Copywrite for the website, emails, newsletters and brand collateral
- Manage and create content for social media, including scheduling in advance
- Support in paid digital Marketing campaign creation, management and analysis
- Create briefs for graphics
- Work closely with internal teams and external agencies
- Learn, develop and implement workflows through automated Marketing software
- With the support of our Compliance Leader, ensure all activities comply with GDPR regulations
- Support with the analysis of results and monthly Marketing reports
- Support other team members during busy periods
- Creative flair with good attention to detail
- Proven experience of creating brand engagement through campaigns, social media and other communications
- Knowledge of digital Marketing; Google AdWords, social channels and online analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to review and create content when needed
- Organisational skills, with good time management and the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team whilst building strong relationships with team members
- Knowledge and experience of Content Management Systems and email marketing platforms
- Working knowledge of MS Office and the ability to learn internal systems
- An interest in rural and agricultural issues (advantageous but not necessary)
It’s you who makes the difference to our Members; we value all our employees and offer a number of benefits including:
- A 35-hour week, supporting a work life balance
- Private medical insurance, after a qualifying period
- Generous holiday allowance – 24 days plus bank holidays, increasing to 28 days per year with length of service. All employees have the option to ‘buy’ an extra 5 days per year.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Income protection
- Up to 25% discount on Cornish Mutual insurance products
- A paid volunteering day each year to give back to our local communities
- Exclusive discounts on everyday essentials, motoring, travel and experiences through our online benefits programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care contributions
- Social events
- Relaxed dress code and lovely riverside office location, close to Truro city centre
WHY WORK AT CORNISH MUTUAL?
Founded by a group of farmers in 1903 to provide cost effective insurance to the community, Cornish Mutual is now one of the leading South West insurance providers. As a mutual, we are a Member-owned business, run for the benefit of our Members (customers) - we don’t have shareholders. Our success is down to our people and our Members – both are at the heart of everything we do.
As an employer we offer an enjoyable, open, honest, supportive and collaborative culture that empowers individuals to develop and go the extra mile to deliver the best outcomes.
Our growth plans are ambitious and we are looking for passionate people that can help us continue building relationships, supporting each other and that of our communities.