CMA House, Truro
£21,333 to £26,715 depending on skills and experience
14/03/2022 05:00:00 PM
We are looking for a versatile, enthusiastic and committed individual who has excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will have experience within a similar marketing role and a real eye for detail. You’ll be self-motivated and keen to learn and develop your marketing career. An interest in rural and agricultural issues would be advantageous
To support the Marketing Leader in all aspects of marketing to help reach the marketing goals and objectives. This will include creating engaging content across all platforms, understanding and promoting the Cornish Mutual brand. You will be working closely with internal teams and external agencies, helping to implement and drive campaigns to support company strategy. You’ll be able to assess and report on results.
Working as part of a high-performing team who take pride in delivering great work, you'll be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development, production and implementation of engaging brand awareness and lead generation campaigns
- Copywriting for the website, emails, newsletters, brand collateral and content creation for social media
- Managing our social media channels
- Support with paid digital marketing campaign creation, management and analysis
- Creating briefs for graphics
- Work closely with internal teams and external PR agency
- Learn, develop and implement workflows through automated marketing software
- Ensure all activities comply with GDPR
- Support with the analysis of results and monthly marketing reports
- Act as a brand advocate, internally and externally
- Plan, promote and attend shows, internal and external events
- Deliver performance in line with our behaviours and values
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within a marketing team
- Proven experience creating brand engagement through campaigns, social media and other communications
- Knowledge of digital marketing; Google AdWords, Social Channels and online analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Organised, good time management, ability to deliver work to deadlines and to work well as part of a team
- Working knowledge of MS Office and the ability to learn internal systems
- Appreciation of the ethos of our mutuality
- Understanding of and compliance with all regulatory requirements
You will be expected to work flexibly over a 35 hour week, usually Monday-Friday within the hours of 8am – 8pm. This role may include occasional weekend work to attend shows and events.
No previous experience of insurance is required as a full induction will be provided. We support all of our people with ongoing training and development opportunities.
This position includes a defined contribution to the pension scheme and access to the company’s private medical insurance scheme (after a qualifying period).
If you’re looking for a new challenge, recognise yourself in the description above and would like to join us, click apply now and complete the application form.
If we can support or assist you in any way to take part in our recruitment processes, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.