Management Accountant (Maternity Cover)
CMA House, Truro
From £30,000 depending on skills and experience
31/10/2022 05:00:00 PM
We have a 12-month maternity cover opportunity for a Management Accountant, to work closely with our Finance Director and Finance Business Partner, and to provide support within the Finance and Accounts team.
This is a full time, temporary position (35 hour week).
Working from our head office in Truro, you will be part of a busy, friendly team with diverse skills and experience. You will be a skilled verbal and written communicator and ideally have previous experience of working within a similar role. You will be able to take a key role in the production of management accounts and compliance returns, ensuring adequate controls are in place, and assist with the development and maintenance of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Contribute to the production of the Management Accounts, including the monthly commentary
- Assist with the production of the Statutory Accounts, liaising with our external auditors
- Development and timely production of relevant compliance returns and bespoke reports
- Control Account Reconciliations
- Payroll administration
- Involvement in projects to support the Finance function
The skill areas you will likely have will include:
- AAT Level 4 or similarly qualified by experience
- Leadership skills
- Presentational and influencing skills
- Thorough understanding of company accounting practices and control processes
- Strong Excel skills
- Data rational and numerate with a strong attention to detail
- Energetic with a strong sense of initiative
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, recognise yourself in the description above and would like to join us, click apply now and complete the application form.
If we can support or assist you in any way to take part in our recruitment processes, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.