From £20,000 depending on skills and experience
10/11/2023 05:00:00 PM
We are looking for someone who delivers excellent customer service, has the ability to prioritise tasks and works well as part of a team. This role can bring growth opportunities for the right individual. Insurance experience is preferred but not necessary, as full training will be given.
Our Insurance Advisors come from all ages and backgrounds, and are united in providing a high level of service to our Members and prospects. We pride ourselves on excellent customer care and providing informative, considerate responses.
As part of our friendly team, you will be supported throughout your career and be actively encouraged to develop your skills and expertise. We will provide you with a comprehensive induction and an ongoing personal development plan, including the option to do an industry recognised qualification. We will also help you grow and prepare for future opportunities within the company.
Working as part of a high-performing team who take pride in delivering great work, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing a high quality service to all customers
- Recognising and maximising all business development opportunities
- Driving company performance to achieve strategic goals and objectives
- A confident decision maker
- Adaptable and able to rise to new challenges
- Ambitious and ready to study for professional qualifications
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Great customer retention and rapport-building skills
- Supportive of leadership with new projects and innovations
It’s you who makes the difference to our Members, we value all our employees and offer a number of benefits including:
- 35-hour week for full-time employees, supporting a work life balance
- Private medical insurance, after a qualifying period
- Generous holiday allowance – 24 days plus bank holidays increasing to 28 days per year. All employees have the option to ‘buy’ an extra 5 days per year
- Learning and development opportunities
- Income protection
- Up to 25% discount on Cornish Mutual insurance products
- A paid volunteering day each year to give back to our local communities
- Exclusive discounts on everyday essentials, motoring, travel and experiences through our online benefits programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Social events
- Lovely riverside office location, close to Truro city centre
WHY WORK AT CORNISH MUTUAL?
Founded by a group of farmers in 1903 to provide cost effective insurance to the community, Cornish Mutual is now one of the leading South West insurance providers. As a mutual, we are a Member-owned business, run for the benefit of our Members - we don’t have shareholders. Our success is down to our people and our Members (customers) – both are at the heart of everything we do.
As an employer we offer an enjoyable, open, honest, supportive and collaborative culture that empowers individuals to develop and go the extra mile to deliver the best outcomes.
Our growth plans are ambitious and we are looking for passionate people that can help us continue building relationships, supporting each other and that of our communities.
If we can support or assist you in any way to take part in our recruitment processes, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We take our data privacy responsibilities seriously. Full details of how we’ll handle and store your information can be found in our Candidate Privacy Notice or in print on request.
Please note, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early in light of a large response.