Front of House
CMA House, Truro
From £20,000 FTE depending on skills and experience
23/05/2023 09:00:00 AM
We are looking for a friendly, versatile and committed individual, to ensure the delivery of an exceptional experience from the point visitors enter the building.
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a real eye for detail and will be able to carry out administrative tasks as required to support the HR and Operations departments.
This is a part-time role of 20-25 hours per week, ideally working from 8.30am until 1pm Monday to Friday.
Working as part of a high-performing team who take pride in delivering great work, you'll be responsible for:
- Day-to-day management of Front of House and surrounding meeting room areas to deliver a positive impression for Members, tenants and visitors to our business
- Building and managing positive working relationships, both internally and externally
- Delivering an excellent Member experience, acting as a first point of face to face contact
- Demonstrating commitment to continuous learning and improving service standards
- Work with Training, HR and Operations Support to support delivery of events, administrative tasks and other activities as required by the business
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements associated with our communal areas, particularly Health and Safety and GDPR
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work independently and effectively manage own workload
- Familiarity with MS Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Attention to detail, ensuring high professional standards
It’s you who makes the difference to our Members, we value all our employees and offer a number of benefits including:
- 35-hour week for full-time employees, supporting a work life balance
- Private medical insurance, after a qualifying period
- Generous holiday allowance – 24 days plus bank holidays increasing to 28 days per year. All employees have the option to ‘buy’ an extra 5 days per year
- Learning and development opportunities
- Income protection
- Up to 25% discount on Cornish Mutual insurance products
- A paid volunteering day each year to give back to our local communities
- Exclusive discounts on everyday essentials, motoring, travel and experiences through our online benefits programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Social events
- Lovely riverside office location, close to Truro city centre
WHY WORK AT CORNISH MUTUAL?
Founded by a group of farmers in 1903 to provide cost effective insurance to the community, Cornish Mutual is now one of the leading South West insurance providers. As a mutual, we are a Member-owned business, run for the benefit of our Members - we don’t have shareholders. Our success is down to our people and our Members (customers) – both are at the heart of everything we do.
As an employer we offer an enjoyable, open, honest, supportive and collaborative culture that empowers individuals to develop and go the extra mile to deliver the best outcomes.
Our growth plans are ambitious and we are looking for passionate people that can help us continue building relationships, supporting each other and that of our communities.
If we can support or assist you in any way to take part in our recruitment processes, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We take our data privacy responsibilities seriously. Full details of how we’ll handle and store your information can be found in our Candidate Privacy Notice or in print on request.