CMA House, Truro
05/12/2022 05:00:00 PM
We are looking for an Accounts Advisor to join our busy team. We are looking for someone who has the ability to prioritise tasks and works well as part of a team.
A full induction will be provided. Some homeworking may be possible after initial training is complete.
You will have wide ranging responsibilities including:
- Managing all accounting queries from our teams and directly from our Members
- Managing and handling payments, direct debit instructions and refunds of insurance premiums, including cash, cheques and BACS
- Managing and processing the purchase ledger, banking, reconciliations and maintaining the aged debtor list
To be part of our team you will:
- Be flexible and solution-driven, with good customer service skills
- Enjoy working with numbers, be analytical, data rational and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Enjoy rising to a challenge
This is a full time position (35 hours per week).
If you are looking for a new challenge, recognise yourself in the description above and would like to join us, click apply now and complete the application form.
This position includes a defined contribution to the pension scheme and access to the company’s private medical insurance scheme (after a qualifying period).
If we can support or assist you in any way to take part in our recruitment process, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.