Let your property. Don’t let it go wrong.
If you let property, you need specialist insurance that takes into account the particular challenges and risks you face as a landlord.
At Cornish Mutual, our landlord insurance is designed with these in mind and it can be tailored to cover your exact circumstances. Let’s work it out together.
Advantages of our landlord insurance
- Comprehensive cover for your let property and contents, including any breakages, thefts or damage
- Cover available for loss of rental income, if your let property cannot be rented out for a period of time, due to an event such as fire or flood
- £10 million Employers insurance can be included
- £2 million Public Liability cover is included as standard
- Legal cover for a wide range of risks you face as a landlord is included as standard. This includes legal costs of up to £100,000 to protect you in the face of any legal challenge, cover to pursue claims against anyone who has damaged your property or is causing a nuisance, as well as recovery of rent arrears. This extensive legal cover for landlords also covers your defence costs if it is alleged that you have committed an offence relating to letting out your property and any legal costs arising from repossessing a property. It even covers accommodation costs if you are repossessing a property because you want to live in it, up to a maximum of £2,250
- Free access to a 24 hour helpline that will help you with any legal or tax problems related to your let property business
Free online legal services
Members who already have landlord insurance with us can access law guides and legal documents such as tenancy agreements and legal notices for free at www.araglegal.co.uk you will need to enter the voucher code found in your Policy document.
Call us today to find out more about how Cornish Mutual landlord insurance can help you protect your business.