Over 90% of our customers stay with us year after year
As a Member (customer) of Cornish Mutual, it is a little like being a member of a family.
As a mutual organisation, our Members are at the heart of the company.
You are invited to join us at our AGM and any feedback you give us is valued and acted upon. It is, after all, your company.
There are a number of other things that are special about Cornish Mutual. That is why we consistently score over 90% in customer satisfaction surveys, and why we retain over 90% of our Members each year.
In May 2014 our Members’ overall satisfaction with their claims experience was 96% and people who took out a new policy with us rated their satisfaction with all aspects of the process at 95% and above.
The insurance market is extremely competitive and we know that a lot of people routinely shop around for the best deals. In this marketplace, we are very proud that over 90% of our Members decide to stay with us, year after year and many of our Members have been with us for generations.
Here are some of the benefits of being a Member
- We provide regular workshops and seminars on subjects of interest
- You receive regular email newsletters to keep you up to date with important company information and news, as well as some invaluable tips and ideas. Subscribe to our eNewsletter
- You can join in the many events where we aim to make a difference in our local South West community. We have a chosen local charity each year that we support
- You can speak to our expert friendly advisors on the telephone or in person at our office in Truro
- Farming and business Members have access to a Member of our Field Force, who can visit you at your premises
- You can meet us in person by joining us for a cup of coffee at your local agricultural show – we always enjoy meeting you!
- As one of our Members, you may request access to discuss your insurance requirements with one of our Chartered Insurers at any time. We will arrange for this to happen within 10 days of your request.