Sales Support – Dorset
£17,500-£22,500 dependent on skills and experience
01/05/2022 05:00:00 PM
Cornish Mutual has an exciting opportunity in the East-Dorset area to join our Field team in a Sales Support role. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in the agricultural community who is looking to build a career with a reputable insurer.
It’s all about first impressions.
Are you great with new people and introductions? Do you know how to interact with people from all walks of life?
We are looking for a highly self-motivated person who can promote our business face-to-face and via the telephone to the farmers of Dorset.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in or around the agricultural community is highly preferable.
- The potential to be great at telesales and lead generation, prior experience is not required as training will be given.
- A proactive, self-starting approach – you will be motivated to succeed and keen to deliver.
- A confident communicator who is a natural at building rapport.
- Enjoy rising to a new challenge every day.
- Good IT skills.
- Passionate about developing yourself and our business - this opportunity is potentially a stepping-stone into a full Field Sales role.
You will be expected to work flexibly over a 35 hour week within the hours of 8am – 8pm.
Insurance experience is not necessary as full training will be given.
Company car or a generous car allowance.
Mobile phone & company laptop provided.
This position includes a defined contribution to the pension scheme and access to the company’s private medical insurance scheme (after a qualifying period).
If you’re looking for a new challenge, recognise yourself in the description above and would like to join us, click apply now and complete the application form.
If we can support or assist you in any way to take part in our recruitment processes, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.