Field Insurance and Member Support Advisor
East Cornwall/West Devon (around Launceston/Okehampton area, based from home)
03/01/2023 05:00:00 PM
We have an exciting opportunity in the East Cornwall or West Devon area to join our busy Field Insurance team in a supporting role. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in the agricultural community who is looking to build a career with a reputable insurer.
Are you good at making introductions and excited to meet new people? Can you interact with people from all walks of life? You will be responsible for supporting our Field Insurance Advisor colleagues by conducting insurance renewal reviews for our existing policyholders, so first impressions really count in this role.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated person who can maximise renewal volumes by taking care of our Members by telephone and when appropriate, by meeting them in person on their farms.
We will be looking for the successful candidate to demonstrate:
- Experience in or around the agricultural community is highly preferable
- Passionate about building relationships and delivering exceptional service
- A proactive, self-starting approach – you will be motivated to succeed and keen to deliver
- A confident communicator who is a natural at building rapport
- Enjoy rising to a new challenge every day
- Good IT skills
- Keen to develop yourself and our business - this opportunity is potentially a stepping-stone into a full Field Insurance Advisor role in time
We will fully support you with opportunities to develop and gain new skills.
This role will include a contribution towards your own vehicle (plus mileage paid at HMRC approved rates) as well as a company mobile phone and laptop.
This is in addition to the number of benefits that all Cornish Mutual employees can make use of, following a qualifying period, including:
- 35 hour working week with flexible and remote options
- Employee benefit discount scheme
- Discounted personal insurance
- Professional Development Plan
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Holiday purchase and sale scheme
- Competitive pension
- Medical insurance
- Death in service provision
- Income protection
- Casual dress code
- Uniform to wear on visits
If we can support or assist you in any way to take part in our recruitment processes, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.