Field Insurance Advisor – Dorset
01/05/2022 05:00:00 PM
We are looking for a highly self-motivated person who can promote our business and our products face-to-face and via the telephone.
Are you great with new people and introductions? Do you know how to interact with people from all walks of life? Would you love the challenge of managing and growing a membership base around your home area?
The successful applicant will be a natural, confident negotiator, driven by results and experienced in and able to demonstrate these skills and attributes:
- An aptitude and experience of telesales and lead generation.
- A proactive sales-driven approach - you will actively enjoy creating and pursuing business opportunities.
- A confident communicator and decision maker.
- Passionate about developing yourself and our business.
- A proactive, self-starting approach – you will be motivated to succeed and keen to deliver.
- Have great rapport-building skills.
- Enjoy rising to the challenge of building complex solutions every day.
- Good IT skills including the use of CRM & Microsoft Office.
- Delivering exceptional service to our Members.
- Insurance and/ or Agricultural knowledge would be advantageous.
The role is a full time position, working a 35 hour week.
Insurance experience is not necessary as full training will be given. Professional study will be expected.
Company car or a generous car allowance.
Mobile phone, company laptop & assistance with home office set up provided.
This position includes a defined contribution to the pension scheme and access to the company’s private medical insurance scheme (after a qualifying period).
If you’re looking for a new challenge, recognise yourself in the description above and would like to join us, click apply now and complete the application form.
If we can support or assist you in any way to take part in our recruitment processes, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.