With commercial legal expenses insurance, you’re never on your own.
All business owners need excellent legal cover, as you could face many different kinds of legal challenge from employee tribunals to regulatory authority investigations.
So if you have a business insurance Policy with us, consider taking out commercial legal expenses insurance too, for extra peace of mind. Commercial legal expenses insurance will complement your main insurance Policy with Cornish Mutual, so you know where you stand in the event of a legal challenge.
With our market leading legal protection insurance, you have cover for legal expenses if a claim is made against you as well as 24/7 help on a wide range of legal issues.
Superb features that make our commercial legal insurance policy stand out
- Up to £100,000 indemnity for each claim
- Unlimited number of claims
- Access to a 24/7 Legal Helpline and Claims Line, that will validate your claim, then pass you straight on to a solicitor
- 24/7 Tax and Counselling helplines
- Access to a Crisis Communication helpline, in the event of an incident that may cause adverse publicity – and costs of PR following such an event
- Specialist advice if planning redundancies
- Cover for employment disputes, including employee compensation awards
- Cover for costs of tax investigations, including accountancy fees, and defending investigations by any regulatory bodies
- Cover for damage to property, including nuisance and trespass
- Legal costs in the event of a criminal investigation (including motor prosecutions.)
- Cover for the cost of appealing against a change or refusal of a statutory license
- Loss of earnings if attending court for jury service
- Optional extra cover for breach of contract for goods or services (£200 excess fee for this cover)
Call us now to find out more about legal expenses insurance.