Two Vehicles Harvesting Silage

Providing flexibility for your business

We do the right thing by you.
From your combines to your 4x4s, we know how challenging it can be to get all your agricultural vehicles covered under one policy and how essential they are to your business.
Choosing the right protection for your vehicles is one of the most important decisions you can make, so we have tailored a policy with you in mind.
Our agricultural motor fleet insurance policy gives you the flexibility and control needed to manage six or more vehicles.
Knowing you have the right protection in place and us on hand, will give you the peace of mind and reassurance you need, allowing you to focus on the needs of your business.

Our agricultural motor fleet insurance provides:

  • Comprehensive cover provided on all insured vehicles
  • Insurance cover is provided on an “any driver” basis which allows flexibility in running your farming business
  • Cover includes vehicles temporarily hired, loaned or borrowed by the business
  • Cover includes your legal liability arising from an accident involving your vehicle
  • New for old vehicle replacement for most vehicles less than 12 months old
  • No charges for mid-term adjustments (exceptions can apply)
  • Motor Legal Expenses up to £100,000 which will help you to reclaim uninsured costs after an accident which was not your fault
  • The option of reducing your premiums by choosing a higher voluntary claims excess

As a mutual organisation, we’re owned by our Members, not shareholders. So, when you speak with one of our advisors, you’re not dealing with a commission-driven salesperson. You’re talking to a local specialist always ready with hands-on advice, assistance and answers you need, whenever you call on them.  

We’d love to talk to you, so for further information or to arrange a quote on our farm insurance please give us or your local advisor a call. Want us to phone you? Simply click on the link and we will call you at a time that works best for you. We are always happy to help.  

Frequently asked questions

What would the excess on an all-terrain vehicle be?

The excess, unless your insurance policy schedule states something different, is £250.

My vehicle is not registered for road usage (e.g. All Terrain Vehicle, ATV) but I have to either cross the road or travel a short distance along the road between fields. Would an insurance claim be met?

Yes it would - if you are insured under an Agricultural Motor Vehicle Policy and provided that the driver holds a valid driving license.

Is there an age limit for drivers of agricultural vehicles under a motor policy?

Our Agricultural Vehicle Policies provide cover for Any Driver who holds the appropriate licence to drive the insured vehicle, where this licence is required by law.  For details on the age restrictions for Agricultural Vehicle please visit:’.

Do I need a cover note if I change a vehicle on my fleet policy?

The Fleet certificate will cover any vehicles changed by the policy holder. However, we do need you to tell us about any changes, so we can make sure the Motor Insurance Database is informed.

If I would like to talk to someone about what my policy covers, who do I contact?

Please call our Member Services team on 01872 277151.